Saturday, June 25, 2011

North Mississippi Hill Country Blues Picnic 2011

This year's NMHCBP is being held at Foxfire Ranch, just off Highway 7 north of Abbeville, MS this year (as I write).  I couldn't go today, so I went straight there from work last night and it was a blast!  If you're reading this and wish you could  go, there's still time - get yourself out that door and down to Firefox Ranch and the blues show!

I love having it at Firefox - I hope they do it there next year also - it's not only easier to find and easier to get in and out of (especially if it rains), but I love the Hollowells and enjoy anything they have going on out there (Sunday blues at 4:00 p.m. every Sunday during the warm months - check their FB page for schedule details)

I have a few photos here:
North Mississippi Hill Country Blues Picnic 2011 (at Firefox Ranch)

No comments:

Post a Comment